Sunday, January 27, 2008

Having a Blast!


I'm just having the best of times with my computer class. I never really had a chance to take classes for pure pleasure before. We're doing all sorts of things- many of which I don't quite have a complete handle on yet. It's strange. I've always been a natural techie, but now I find that I'm moving much more slowly, taking more time to process things when computers are doing the opposite and processing faster and faster! I can't wait to teach my class all of these cool things. What do YOU think guys? Excited?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD it is fun i LOVE IT.......

Anonymous said...

i love computers and she tells me more about the computers

Anonymous said...

it is cool

Anonymous said...

I admire you.

Unknown said...

You've been to Paris? What was it like?!

Ms. Becker said...

I LOVE Paris! It was very old... the buildings there date back further than the ones in our country. Do you know why? Anyhow, we saw lots of beautiful museums- like the Louvre; walked down little scenic streets; went up the Eiffel Tower; strolled the Champs-Élysées. Parlez-vous Francais?