Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's been a LONG short week!

I don't know about you guys, but this has been one of the LONGEST short weeks I've ever had! What made it feel so long? I think it's always hard to come back from an extra day off. Somehow our minds just want to stay home! Especially when it's so brrrrr.....cold out! But we worked extra, extra hard on writing persuasive letters, studying about angles, coordinates, and sequencing, and practicing getting "4's" on open-ended math questions! So tell me, what was the best and the worst of your week? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad so bad

Anonymous said...

It was REALLY short for me because I wasn't here on Friday. I went over to my grandmom's in York, Pennsylvania. The worst part of my week was when Ms. B called my mom. The best part of my week was when we played the coordinate math game on the overhead.

Anonymous said...

The worst part of my week was when I lost my great-grandmom. It made me very sad. It made my heart sink in water. The best part of my week last week was when I went to Mrs. Jones' party because my behavior was good all week. The end.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tameka- I'm glad you enjoyed your Grandmom's and playing coordinate math last week! I know you've already turned your week around! <3 (That's a heart in case you didn't know.)

And to Alexis- We are all very sorry to hear of your great-grandmom's passing. It's hard when you lose someone you love. On an up-note, I'm glad you got to go to Mrs. Jones' party. You had a great week that week! : )