Friday, June 6, 2008

Time FLIES!

Hey! Almost a WHOLE MONTH has gone by since I posted. I guess no one responded to my other posts, so I kinda got caught up in the end of the school year stuff. AND our class has been very active making podcasts. Did you know we have 4 on iTunes now? We're about to put up our very last one for the year- it will be the final episode in our History Hunters Trips.

BUT...JASMIN from 207 asked me to post something about PLAYDAY. I  had a blast, although I have to admit I'm VERY tired right now. Besides being outside in the fun and sun all day, I think my very favorite part was seeing how nicely everybody got along and watching everyone dancing the line dances together. What did you like? Any thoughts about the end of the year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ms.Becker! How did you enjoy the valley ball tornament? I know I enjoyed it!