Friday, October 10, 2008

HERE'S A SHOUT OUT TO MY KIDS FROM THE PAST!

HERE'S A GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY STUDENTS FROM YEARS PAST! I love that the 6th graders are blogging with me- but you guys have GOT to remember to put your NAME instead of clicking on anonymous. Looks like you keep forgetting to choose "NAME/URL" and put your FIRST NAME in, then click publish.

OK????? I won't be retyping your posts anymore after this- so if I get anymore "Anonymous" comments, I'm going to have to delete them... : (

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

6th graders, I'm giving you a shout out, too! How are you doing? I wonder if you can blog with us.

Anonymous said...

ms.becker your the best teacher i ever had thank u for all you did for me.

Anonymous said...

HI DAYSHA THIS IS GEORGE. YOU HAVE A GREAT SHOT AT 6TH GRADE. SOME PARTS ARE GOOD BUT IT WILL GET HARD.

PS. BE GOOD TO MS.BECKER.............

Ms. Becker said...

So George, what are you finding hard? Can you give Daysha and the other kids any pointers?

Thanks for telling them to be good for me! Actually, the class is super this year! : )

Anonymous said...

IN THE 6TH GRADE, WE HAVE ART, GYM, COMPUTR, AND HEATH. THE BOYS AND GIRLS DO NOT SIT TOGETHER .......