Saturday, July 24, 2010

YOW WOW! It's HOT!

Boy oh boy is it hot! Today is going to feel like 115 degrees. Anyone out there reading these posts? I know Brianna is-- she just sent me new comments on older posts. She's the reason I'm putting up a new post today. I've been kind of busy with summer things- that means fixing things at home like painting and plastering and caulking all around my house. Did you know I was handy like that? What?

Other than that, my sister Zoe came in from San Francisco for a week. It was really good to see her! I don't get to see her that often but I do talk to her a lot. My daughter, Lara, also came home for a visit. She lives in Pittsburgh (if you didn't know that) and is finishing college.

So tell me, what have you been doing?

Here's Zoe and I.
My mom and Lara in the back.
We went to Hershey Park one day!
Boy are those roller coasters wild!

5 comments:

BRIANNA said...

MRS BECKER CAN U MAKE ME A EVERYDAY MATH ACCOUNT

BRIANNA said...

hi Ms. Becker. how are u? wow the last time i saw u was on the last day of school. Well as everybody knows, I will not be in your school anymore but I will be going to a new school for the year. Last time i checked it was the school that my dad went to. so what r u up to? BTW ALL OF U GUYS LOOK ALIKE MAN U AND UR MOM AND LARA WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Becker said...

Hey there, Brianna! Glad to hear from you! I had to edit your long post b/c I wanted to take out the specific names you put in. BTW, my husband's sister also went to the school you will be at next year.

I will miss you, but am glad you will be writing to me through my blog. Your new teachers should be able to set up the math account for you. If not, they can contact me for help or you'll have to drop by to see me since I can't do it over my blog.

Do you really think we all look alike? WOW!

I'm really going to miss you. Stay in touch!
xxoo
Ms. B

brianna said...

hey ms b what's new? who is in the b2 group? i broke my toe today. in the hospital so here comes the doctor.

Ms. Becker said...

OUCH! How did you break your toe? I have broken several toes over the years, and there's basically nothing they can do about it. Hope yours gets better quickly!

There is no B2 group this year! I'll be doing a few different things. It should be interesting.

What are YOU up to? Do you like your teacher?