Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Peaceful Positive Meditation Lunch Bunch

Did you know that we have a meditation group happening in room 214 on Mondays and Wednesdays? I'm really excited about it. I've been getting some very positive feedback from the students who are participating. The meditation has been helping the students find wonderful strategies for keeping themselves together when they're angry. WOW!

So, my Peaceful Positive Meditation Lunch Bunch... share your thoughts with us. Tell us how you feel about our group and meditation.

7 comments:

siani l said...

Hi this is your favorite student and her name is siani and this christmas is really going to be great.I really liked the reading program and im glad that I'm getting better at it.and have a wonderful christmas respond back soon.

Ms. Becker said...

Hi there, Siani! Yes, you ARE one very special young lady! I'm glad your Christmas is going to be great. You are becoming an outstanding reader.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday! : )
xxoo,
Ms. Becker

sherrell said...

im sorry for what i said

Ms. Becker said...

Hey Sherrell,
I'm just teasing you. I love love love you...
Ms. B

kendera said...

hi ms. becker. you know how our parents say your gettin mature if u do not want anything for christmas? i think i just dont want anything. can u believe it !!! (lol) ms. becker i'm so sorry for textin so late. well i wish you a happy new year and a merry christmas. have a good night/ good night zzzzzz.....(lol)love kendera

Ms. Becker said...

Hey back, Kendera. You're up late, and I'm up early! I know what you mean about Christmas. I don't want anything, either. Maybe peace and happiness. What do you think about that?

Have a great holiday!
Love you!

kendera said...

merry christmas mrs.becker wat r you doin