Monday, December 5, 2011

HELLO Out There!

Mrs. Jones says, "I'm DONE!"
Hey!   Kashiyah's  been writing to me on an OLD post! Let's see if we can get her to write to us following this link. It sure would be good to get a dialogue going. Maybe she can even talk that good old Tamar  into writing to us, too!!!!

Any other former students out there that want to say hello??? Would LOVE to hear from you!

Oh... And here's my BFF, Mrs. Jones on her last days last summer for those that asked about her. She's doing just GRRRRRRRRRR-8!

13 comments:

Isaac said...

What's up, Tamar? How are you doing? Hope you're doing good in school. Hope you write back.

Hassana said...

How are you doing, Tamar. Hey Kashiyah, I saw your mom. Did she tell you "hi"? Are you having a good school year? I have Mrs. Mason for my homeroom. I wish you good luck. LOL.

Darius said...

S'up, Trae? You better get all A's in school! Peace... Your Brother!

TavonIsaacDyzairHassanaTyairaDwayneDariusEmoniMalachiNaim said...

Hi Mrs. Jones! How are you doing? I hope you're having fun on your retirement. I wish you happiness.I hope you have a nice Christmas. All of your students miss you. I hope you have a good life!

When are you coming back?

TTYL!

Tanika AKA NINI said...

Hey Kashiyah tell your mom I said "hi" ! How is school?
Do you have lots of friends?

kendera said...

hey kashiyah this kendera

TIMIA CHICKADOODLE said...

MRS.BECKER YOU ARE SO COOL AND FUNNY OH MG IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ON FRIDAY BUT IT IS OK .WRITE ME BACK WHEN YOU GET THIS MESSAGE .

Ms. Becker said...

Thanks, Timia! I think you're cool, too!!!!! Have a great vacation! See you next year!

timia CHICKADOODLE said...

hey i made the body scrub and my

timia CHICKADOODLE said...

hey you did not tell me what you wanted to tell me at lunch time remember.

timia CHICKADOODLE said...

you are just and only the best teacher I know do not tell mrs.ford I said that

Ms. Becker said...

Love you, Timia! See you this afternoon!!! : )

breyanah said...

Hey Mrs.Jones I miss you even though i see you manly in school? By the way how are you doing