Monday, July 23, 2012

Time FLIES!

WOW! I can't believe I haven't posted since March! In that time, we made 2 fantastic podcasts... make sure you see them on iTunes or  Rowen's page on the School District's site.

So anyhow, it's summer, and thank goodness for ASHLEY writing to meeee : )  We've been in touch on and off via email. I would love to hear from you all!

I've been hanging out most of the summer, but I did manage to visit my daughter in Chicago. It was super to see her. She planned our entire visit- where to go, what to see, how to get there, and what to eat! (YUM) While we were in Chicago, my husband's sister and her family volunteered to take care of Jizo. Here's a fun little video I made of Jizo's vacation. (Yes, you know me! I'm a true techie through and through!)


Let me know what you think and how you're doing! xxoo yours truly.

10 comments:

Ms. Becker said...

OK, I KNOW Ashley read this... she sent me a private email to my school address... so what's up with EVERYBODY else????

Tizha?? Gaga Channel??

Ms. Becker said...

SOOOOO... who's out there???

Timiachickedoodle said...

Hey miss b I saw miss jones at the pool on Sunday haha

Ms. Becker said...

So Chickadoodle, are you having a good summer??? I'm SOOOOO glad to hear from you!! What are you up to? What pool were you at? What's the scoop? Fill me in!

Tomorrow, I'm off to San Francisco to visit with my sister. I'll try to post from there- but I'll DEFINITELY be checking my email!

Timiachickadoodle said...

I think upper Dublin pool and Ayana and I were playing and talking to her. Swimming was fun with her. Oh cool can I go? I am going to my cousins' house in Conneticut on Sunday, August 5. My bags are packed -please. Make a club penguin for me on Time FLIES!

Ms. Becker said...

Hurry up, Chickadoodle! The plane leaves in a couple of hours! It's 5:30 AM and I can't wait much longer! ; )

Connecticut huh? What will you do besides visit relatives? Are you going to be near the ocean? How long will you be there? Have you been there before? Are you happy to be going? (What other questions can I ask...)

Don't know how to make a club penguin on this post. You'll have to explain...

timia chickadoodle said...

hey miss beck i will not be coming to school for 2 weeks cause i had surgery on my hips so i will miss you more than ever so bye forever it fills like

cameron said...

hi ms.becker it's me cameron. I like your website

Fynesse said...

hi! I like your website. I'm going to name my dog Jizo so I can remember you!

Ms. Becker said...

Thanks, Fynesse! That's so sweet! I will ALWAYS remember YOU!!! ;)