Monday, December 1, 2008

Are ya stressed yet?

Thanks, King, for pointing out I'm a little behind on my posts. Life has been VERY busy! What with entering report card marks, getting ready for Thanksgiving, and starting to shop for the holidays! Not to mention all of our tests lately- Everyday Math tests, WRAPs, Gates, and of course... the BENCHMARKS! Soooo..... I'm just feeling a little frenzied! How about you? Are you gearing up for the season and what's to come, or are you chilled and mellow? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am both. On Mondays and Tuesdays, I am very busy. But other days, I am "Chillin and mellow".

Anonymous said...

ms becker you should put our gingerbread on your blog.

Ms. Becker said...

Hey guys, I DID put the gingerbread houses on. Can't you see the picture at the top? AND... I also put the link to our WIKI right IN that post!!!!!
: /