Tuesday, December 16, 2008

YUMMY!

Well... We did it! Check out our Gingerbread Houses! The whole 2nd floor smelled like sugar! I have to say that I am so very proud of my class! They worked so nicely together and shared with students who forgot to bring in ingredients. Everyone did a wonderful job of creating their masterpiece. To top it off, the class did a spectacular clean-up job! (You all know the word that describes me when it comes to my room... right Daysha?...persnickety!) Oh. And a special thank you to my mom, Mrs. Becker, for the help!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT sounded so YUMMY that it,s made me hungry at home. I would like to see gingerbread houses tomorrow but we have school tomorrow.

Ms. Becker said...

Thanks, Ceay! If you'd like to see our houses a little closer, you can go to my website:
Gingerbread Houses

Anonymous said...

Wow, who was tickling WG to get THAT smile?!

Anonymous said...

oh my day ms.Becker i can't Believe you put that picture on our blog.

Anonymous said...

Did the class get to eat them afterwards? How did they taste? What were they made of? How did you make them, and how many ingredients were there?

Ms. Becker said...

Hey, King!
The kids got to take them home, and yes, some of them didn't make it ALL the way home! (I saw Zoe and her friends snacking on hers. Kyed was munching away on his so much that it didn't have any candies left on it.)

Anyhow, the way you make it is very easy. Drop by my room, and I'll give you a set of the directions.

Anonymous said...

HI MISS BEECKER I DIDN'T "FORGET" WHEN YOU PUY ICING ON MY FACE...................I HATE "PINK"................

Anonymous said...

YUMMY I'LL AET THEM RIGHT NOW

Ms. Becker said...

Hey George, your Gingerbread House Picture is still on our WIKI! Can you find it?
http://msbeckersclass.pbwiki.com/

Anonymous said...

they lookgood

Anonymous said...

that must of been fun i wish i was in ur class

Ms. Becker said...

Thanks, Nashay. We did have a lot of fun. I think we were all on a sugar high for days after that. In fact, all the teachers on the 2nd floor said that the whole HALL smelled like sugar!! haha!