Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HOW MANY DAYS??? EEEEEKKKK!

OK! We're in the great countdown! This week we've been busy taking the PSSA Writing Assessment. (At least the 5th graders have.) We've been doing a great job, working hard, trying our best, and NOT letting the TEST GET US!!! : )

SO... How many days are left until the Math and Reading PSSA's??? We're in the 20's. How are you getting ready for them? Do you have any pointers in how to handle the testing? Like how not to stress out? Or how to tackle the exam? Let me know what works for you, or what you need help with...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is saven days in a week

Ms. Becker said...

Yo, Qwamaine! Did you read the post??? I KNOW there's seven days in a week. That's not what I was writing about.

Anonymous said...

hey ms.becker i wasn't scared on eeeeekkkk day i don't no way ever body was scared for.

Anonymous said...

8 days in a week because of hunday.

Ms. Becker said...

Yo. I don't think you guys are reading the post carefully. I asked HOW MANY DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE PSSA?????? DUH!

Anonymous said...

MS BECKER I AM SCREAD OF THIS TEST YEEEKS

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry Mrs. Becker . THEIR ARE 14 DAYS LEFT FOR THE PSSA.

Ms. Becker said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU CEAY!!!!! : )

Anonymous said...

hey ms.becker i'm tried of doing work are you.

Ms. Becker said...

Daysha, sometimes I get tired, but then I think that if I don't do my work, my students won't be able to learn! I want you all to do well and learn as much as you can. So I have to keep going and going and going....

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Becker,
In the summer, can the girls come over to your house for two or three weeks? Yes or no?
from Faith

Ms. Becker said...

Faith, that would be a VERY interesting visit! Do you mean overnight or during the day? I'll have to think about this...And who do you want to invite?

daysha said...

hi can you make a post about me asking people what they going to do in the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!