Tuesday, January 6, 2009

RESOLUTION???

Well, it's a new year, a new month, a new day, a new beginning! Because of this, many people decide to make changes in their life or themselves; to make a resolution! I think the most popular ones are to lose weight, eat better, and exercise. I remember making MANY resolutions over the years- some I've kept, and some I didn't. I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to make a specific one or not this year. I just want to keep trying to be the best person I can be...

Any thoughts on your end? Making any resolutions this year? Let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY RESOLUTION IS TO COME SEE THE HOLE CLASS.

Anonymous said...

MS. BECKER AER YOU STILL 100

Ms. Becker said...

Hey, George! I'd LOVE to see you! And no, I'm NOT 100. It's a new year, so I'm 101!!!! hahahaha! : )